Honeymoon Style

banner

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wedding Podcast Network Finds Weddingzilla




The Wedding Podcast Network mentioned Weddingzilla in their broadcast! Wow! It totally blew me away that such a well respected wedding authority found little old me and recognized our wedding blog in the same breath as some major heavy hitters and illustrious wedding professionals. Thank you, WPN! We are so honored!


Weddingzilla's blog was mentioned in the same podcast as Darcy Miller's The Bride's Guide , the blog on Martha Stewart Weddings.

Sharon Naylor's I Village blog, Planning in Peace.

Anne Chertoff's I Village blog, From I Will to I Do, wedding ideas and planning advice.

Erica Sapio's Jersey Weddings Blog

Amanda & Lyndsi's Social Design blog

The podcast also talks to Marcy Blum, celebrity wedding planner. She says what I've been saying for years " The gown sets the tone for the wedding." Why do you think you shop for the gown first? ;)

Badgley Mischka talks wedding gowns and accessories. I love love their designs, they seem to understand women. They are debuting a wedding accessory line including wedding rings on the heels of the shoes. How cool is that? Terri Hatcher is their new model, I've seen some of the ads, she looks amazing and so do their products.


The podcast also highlights a reason I started my blog. To dispel a lot of wedding misinformation on the internet. I see so much misinformation given as fact on the internet that it makes me crazy. I want you to know the facts. Lets face it, after 30 years in the wedding business, I should know something about weddings! ;) Brides don't need to be steered in the wrong direction to make costly expensive mistakes.

Listen to the podcast here and make sure you check out their website.

Wedding Podcast Network
is the First and Best Place on the Web to Listen to Advice on Wedding Planning For Today’s iPod Generation!

“We wanted to establish an authoritative resource for brides and grooms that are planning their wedding, but realize they have busy lives, whether they are commuting to work, working out at the gym or running errands,”
said Robert Allen, WPN co-founder and executive producer.

“Wedding Podcast Network is like listening to wedding talk radio on-demand on your iPod or computer.”“With the median age of today’s bride just 27, podcasting is the ideal format to disseminate valuable and entertaining wedding planning information to today’s technology-savvy couple. In addition, WPN’s audio format allows listeners to gain a new perspective on traditional wedding magazine content, something that can only be appreciated by listening firsthand to what a wedding professional or newlywed has to say. WPN visitors can also access original wedding music selections, something not possible in traditional bridal media,” Allen said.

WPN is one authority that won't steer you wrong, listen and learn from the top wedding experts. Count me in as a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment