Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rita Rudner on Marriage, Relationships & Children

Time for a humor break, a break from wedding
planning! These quotes are all by comedienne
Rita Rudner about marriages, relationships
and children. Rita is happily married, so take
the quotes as tongue in cheek humor.



In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts
milk.

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love.
I'd stepped in it a few times.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special
person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Marriages don't last. When I meet a guy, the first
question I ask myself is: is this the man I want my
children to spend their weekends with?

My Favorite!
Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared
for marriage - they've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get
married and I didn't want him to.


My mother buried three husbands - and
two of them were only napping.


The time you spend grieving over a man should
never exceed the amount of time you actually spent
with him.


We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little
feet - so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and
you get more feet.


When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his
first name was Always.


I know I want to have children while my parents
are still young enough to take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment