Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hero Bride

Anonymous
In my post about the hero bride, Georgette Clemons, I asked if anyone would step up and offer to clean her wedding dress...and this is what I received:

Wedding Gown Preservation Company said...

Kudos to the heroic bride.

We own Wedding Gown Preservation Company and would like to clean and preserve Georgette's wedding gown free of charge.

Please contact me at sues@gownpreservation.com

Sue Schapiro
Wedding Gown Preservation Company
707 North Street
Endicott, NY 13760
www.gownpreservation.com

NOTE: We've used Wedding Gown Preservation Company to clean wedding dresses for many years and they do an amazing job. They cleaned my mom's dress that had been stored away for many years and made it look like new. Thanks, Sue, for your generous offer! If you know Georgette, please pass this on to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment