Honeymoon Style

banner

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Spring Fever! Wedding Accessories That Scream Spring

I don't know about you, but this miserable winter has me daydreaming of spring.   I've got a major case of spring fever and  spring can't get here fast enough for me!  I look out of my window at a mountain of snow where there should be grass and I can't help but wonder....will we ever see grass and flowers this year?  Will my feet ever warm up?  Will my utility bills ever go under the national debt ceiling?  Will my poor dog ever find a place to potty?  

Annie says "Why are you making me wear this stupid hoodie?"


I have become obsessed with flowers and cruising Pinterest for pics of wedding flowers.
Inspired, I've created these:

Purple Lavender and Kiwi garter set by Weddingzilla


Wedding ring bearer pillow, hand dyed laces, ribbons and hand made flowers, OOAK!



Hand dyed laces, ribbons and spring flower garter set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment